Friday 18 April 2008

Update - 13 weeks old

We have been bvsy, busy. Last weekend we took Finley on his first trip to the seaside. We went to Emma and Owain's in Wales. Finley was super on the journey, he slept most of the time only waking up when we stopped for a McD's!!! We went on the windy, windy beach for a walk - god was that hard work pushing the pushchair on the sand against the wind!!

On Tuesday we went for our second baby massage class, which was 'interesting' Finley was to busy eyeing up the girlies though - he is his father's son! I give him a little massage every night after his bath, it is meant to be calming and relaxing. I don't quite think Finley thinks so when he just screams "Give me my supper and stop messing around" . Oh well.

Yesterday Finley had his second Jabs. He didn't even flinch at the first one but cried a little at the second, then he giggled at the HV (I think it was the blue rinse that made him laugh). We had him weighed and measured. He is now 15lbs and is 62.5cm long, no wonder my arms are getting toned!! After the Docs we went to see Nanny and Grandad H and Finn enjoyed having a good giggle at his Grandad - I've never heard him laugh so much, it was so cute.

More pictures to come, I left the camera and Em & O's - silly me.

No comments: