Monday 12 May 2008

Update!!

It's been a while so I thought I'd better write a quick update. Finley will be 17 weeks old this Thursday (that has flown by). He is doing really well. We have finally got his hair to lay flat, but now he just doesn't look like 'The finster' so we will have to make it spiky again. Finn is progressing well with his poorly neck. The CO seems to be working well - money well spent I think!!

We are off to Padstow tonight for a week. Finley's first proper holiday, we can't wait. We have decided to travel down during the night so hopefully he will sleep and because the weather is so hot and sunny (I'm not complaining though). I will post some holiday pictures when we get back. Gotta dash, packing to do, whilst Fin is asleep - he didn't get up til 7:20am this morning, what a blissful lie-in!!!

No comments: