Thursday 26 June 2008

5 months and counting...

I have officially been crowned the worst blogger of 2008, courtesy of Jay!! So I am updating.





Lee had his 30th birthday and Finley spent his first night away from us. I cried when I left him but had a thoroughly enjoyable night once we got out. Finley got his Daddy a t'shirt that says 'Who's the Daddy', a book for him to share with his Dad and a mouse mat with a picture of Finley on. And, of course, Lee got the PS3 he wanted, from his Mummy.





We have had a rocky week last week with Finn and most of his buddies either having sickness and diarrhoea or a nasty cold. Finley spent most of Father's Day being sick over Nanny B, oops. He got his Daddy and Grandads' a nice mug with their pictures on which they all loved. We enjoyed a nice BBQ with all the family at my folks and Lee's folks joined us too, apart from the puking Finn was an angel (of course).

With Grandad B



Last week was really difficult, Finley just wanted to be carried, not held, carried. And now he is about 19lbs it starts to hurt your arms after the 2nd hour!!! Arms like Madonna though (well not quite). Naughty Mummy thought it was a new phase, as he has also learnt that when he puts up his arms and cries I pick him up. Well, now I don't think it was a phase, he was just feeling a bit under the weather as this week he seems much better (apart from 9:30-10:30pm - another story). He is now the proud owner of two bottom teeth, with his top ones making themselves known via dribbling, night screaming and Rosy cheeks!! Hence the waking between 9:30 and 10:30pm, which is exactly what happening a couple of weeks before his bottom teeth cut through. He somehow managed to get himself in bed with me last night at 10:30pm, I must be a meaner Mummy and let him cry is out for a bit but I hate seeing him in distress!!!



Finley has a new love in his life called Poppy. She's my friend's gorgeous little girl who is 12days older than Finn. They absolutely love each other it's very cute. They smile and reach out for each other bless.

First love Poppy and Finley



We had some lovely photo's taken of Finley and us yesterday, we can collect them July 10th - I can't wait.





No comments: